[cisco-voip] Cisco BE 7.0 to 7.1.5 (SU6)

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Apr 16 09:57:32 EDT 2013

Yes you should be able to do that upgrade w/o any license needs. Have you tried transferring the file via SFTP? If you do burn it, make sure you aren't just copying the file to dvd but are burning the iso using an ISO burning app. See threads yesterday about 9.1 ISO for recommendations on apps.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>