[cisco-voip] Call Trace

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Apr 22 13:30:31 EDT 2013

Nate nailed this one with MCID. If your telco circuits support it then MCID (malicious caller id) will exchange messages with the telco to flag the call.

QRT is good for tracking calls within communications manager within the customer premise equipment. QRT will not send any signal to the carrier.

Regards,
Wes