[cisco-voip] Experience installing CUEAC 9.0.1.20

Jamie Gale -X (jamgale - Arc Solutions at Cisco) jamgale at cisco.com
Tue Apr 23 13:59:30 EDT 2013

Berry,

We have had many successful installations of CUEAC over the years and this has never been a problem before.

If you would like some assistance then I will happily do a WebEx with you to look into it.

Kind Regards

Jamie Gale
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
Arc Solutions, onsite at Cisco
jamgale at cisco.com<mailto:jamgale at cisco.com>
D +1 919 392 4671
M +1 919 699 4910