[cisco-voip] Default for URL Authentication

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 15:25:55 EDT 2013

Stephen gave you good information, but I also wanted to address your
"default button" concern.

This is from the help docs:
"TIP: Clicking the Set to Default button updates all parameters to the
suggested value, which is the default that displays on the right side of
the parameter. If a parameter does not have a suggested value, Cisco
Unified Communications Manager does not update the value when you click the
Set to Default button; for example, the Phone URL Parameters in the
Enterprise Parameters Configuration window do not display a suggested
value, so clicking the Set to Default button does not change the value that
you configured."

And lastly, you can test the authentication from your browser by replacing
three value in this URL with real values:
http://
<cucm_ip>:8080/ccmcip/authenticate.jsp?userid=SomeUser&deviceName=SEP0000BEEF0000&password=SomePass