[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 9.1 License - Basic / Enhanced / CUWL

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Apr 24 13:22:10 EDT 2013

Hi Adam,

Here's what my Licensing contact has to say:

<quote>
...below is a response to some of the questions but I would check the ordering guide link as it has all the answers. See page 7 onwards..Here is the ordering guide for connection http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/partner/WWChannels/technology/ipc/downloads/messaging_ordering_guide.pdf

1- With version 9.1, there is now an“EnhancedMessaging” user license that includes all the Basic Messaging user functions plus the ability to configure a standby mailbox at a branch office as part of a Survivable Remote Site Voicemail (SRSV) deployment.

2- Speech Connect/Voiceports – 2 ports come by default but you can add more voice ports for no cost but you need to order it. The sku is UNITYCN9-SC-PORT.
</quote>

HTH,
Wes