[cisco-voip] DSP calculator update: to include VG350?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Apr 26 15:29:19 EDT 2013

from Arun:

<quote>
VG350 isn't supported in DSP calculator.

It is basically a 3945 with 144 FXS ports and a PVDM3-256 module. DSP credit calculations are the same.

I have requested … to include it in upcoming updates for 44xx platform.
<quote>

Feedback accepted and routed accordingly. Thanks for the catch & Happy Friday Lelio.

Regards,
Wes