[cisco-voip] DSP calculator update: to include VG350?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Apr 26 15:41:10 EDT 2013

Thanks Wes!

I figured it would be handy to have it after all since you can buy it as a smaller bundle and may need to expand on it later, so the calculator helps identify the PVDMs you need to upgrade.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs