[cisco-voip] Supervisor Desktop Voice CSQ - Detail statistics

Chuck Bohatka cbohatka at fox-international.com
Tue Apr 30 11:53:27 EDT 2013

Has anyone had any success in digging out what is shown in the Supervisor Desktop Voice CSQ - Detail?  We'd like to get some of this information on a wallboard, but we aren't having much luck.  I found an old wallboard app floating around that uses the following SQL statement, but this never matches what is shown in the Real Time displays and I need it to:

SELECT resourceName, eventType, eventDateTime FROM Resource, AgentStateDetail WHERE Resource.resourceID = agentStateDetail.agentID AND eventDatetime IN (SELECT MAX(eventDateTime) FROM AgentStateDetail WHERE agentID IN (SELECT resourceID FROM Resource WHERE active = 1) GROUP BY agentID) ORDER BY resourceName

Ideally I'd like to show all of the agents and their current status [state/reason] (it would be great to also show how many calls they've taken, declined, etc) for any given queue.

We're running UCCX 7.

Any nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all..

c b

Chuck Bohatka
Fox International