[cisco-voip] AA for CME and MOH

Vinnie Vinnie at tdnetwork.com
Mon Aug 5 03:13:55 EDT 2013

Hello All,

i have 2 questions if anyone could spare sometime and give me some input.

First of all, i am running CME 4.1 and need to make my auto attendant
working.  what is the requirement to make it work, i have NM-CUE and my
voice mail is working OK.  do i need to create a dial-peer for AA and do i
need to use TCL script application?  what is the procedure step and
requirement to make it work.

Second, i configured my MOH, it's working fine for internal phone, but i
won't hear any music from outside call like cell phone or land line when put
on hold.  i do hear some noise every 5 or 10 seconds or so.

please give any input you have in mind.

Running CME 4.1, CUE 3.0 and IOS 12.4(15)T on 2811. and connect to a IAD
cisco CUBE from my provider.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best Regards,

Vincent