[cisco-voip] AXL/Perl/SOAP newbie help

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Aug 15 12:25:55 EDT 2013

All,
I would like a perl scrip I can run that reads a CSV file with 2 fields (device name and owner user id) and then uses the updatephone axl function and sets said value on each item from the csv.
I have the soap request tested and validated, but my programming from scratch skills aren't so hot, and I can't find an example close enough that I could hack it, so I am fumbling around on my own, so if anyone has something they would be willing to share,  I would be grateful. Also if you go to Live next year there would be beer in it for you!

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>