[cisco-voip] UC520-24U-8FXO-K9 - FXS issue with Crestron Telephone integrator

costas georgiou ckos1976 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 16:11:49 EDT 2013

Hi,

Yeah plugged a phone in to all the ports and get like a fast busy tone.

Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:51:36 -0400
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] UC520-24U-8FXO-K9 - FXS issue with Crestron Telephone integrator
From: peter.slow at gmail.com
To: ckos1976 at hotmail.com
CC: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net

Have you plugged in a normal analog phone to that port to test it and prove that it's working? With these sorts of issues the culprit tense to be the wiring for the paging system or something else with how the paging system is hooked up.

You can prove your GW is alright with an analog phone on the pager's port - what happens when you call it?

-Pete