[cisco-voip] UC520-24U-8FXO-K9 - FXS issue with Crestron Telephone integrator

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 15:51:36 EDT 2013

Have you plugged in a normal analog phone to that port to test it and prove
that it's working? With these sorts of issues the culprit tense to be the
wiring for the paging system or something else with how the paging system
is hooked up.
You can prove your GW is alright with an analog phone on the pager's port -
what happens when you call it?

-Pete