[cisco-voip] Migrating from CUCM 7.1.3 to CUCM 8.6.2

Fred Hunt FHunt at erdman.com
Thu Aug 15 16:56:50 EDT 2013

I'm interested in migrating to CUCM 8.6.2 running on VMs considering that 7.1.x is getting closer to the end of support.  I've been working to determine the appropriate process to follow, but have a question that is not addressed in the documentation that I reviewed.  Both of our current servers are model 7835-H2, which is only supported for use in a bridge upgrade, not for production use.  The system requirements for 8.6.x call for 4 GB RAM and 146 GB disks.  Our servers currently have 2 GB RAM and 72 GB disks.  Will I be able to use these servers for the bridge upgrade even though they don't meet these requirements?
Thanks for any input.
Fred Hunt