[cisco-voip] handset lifers - don't laugh

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 14:32:59 EDT 2013

Kind of a strange question...

The 8945 does not have an auxillary port which eliminates the possibility
of a hookswithc adapter such as teh APC-40.  Granted there is bluetooth
capability but we are currently experiencing an issue with bluetooth
headsets (TAC case open and sent to the developers) which is causing some
users to inquire about handset lifters.

We tried some we had in use before (on Nortel) and they transmit
themechanical noise to the caller/called party when hanging up.  Has anyone
successfully used a handset lifer with the 8945?

Thanks in advance!