[cisco-voip] CUEAC 9.0

Jamie Gale -X (jamgale - Arc Solutions at Cisco) jamgale at cisco.com
Wed Aug 21 17:40:01 EDT 2013

What OS is this on? It looks like you are running this on the server.

You no longer need to change this directly in the registry as the option is now in the preferences. Go to Options-->Preferences-->Advanced and select "No calls".

The location has actually changed in V9, it should be I see it under HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Preferences.

Kind Regards

Jamie Gale
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
Arc Solutions, onsite at Cisco
jamgale at cisco.com<mailto:jamgale at cisco.com>
D +1 919 392 4671
M +1 919 699 4910