[cisco-voip] Upgrading from UCCX 5.0.2 to 7.0.2 Screen Pop not working

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 15:46:49 EDT 2013

Asking a basic question here: but it sounds like you have parallel systems
(5x and 7x), and are you connecting to the UCCX 7x with a CAD 7x client,
and not an older CAD 5x client?

Also, I don't think you have said what exactly your InnoTrust Action is
doing, or the type of Action that it is.  E.g., It is a Macro Action that
is sending keystrokes to Excel.

The first thing I would do is determine if the problem was with CAD firing
the event.  I would do that by creating a new Work Flow group from scratch,
create a new Voice Contact workflow for Answered, skip the rule, create the
Action for Agent Notification (this is a simple Action and requires no
external apps to work), and finally assign a test Agent to the new Work
Flow group in CDA Web Administration.  If you cannot even get that simple
of a solution working, then your problem is either with the upgrade, or
with your workstations.  You could try to reinstall the client, or
re-perform the upgrade.  Do you know how to turn up debug level tracing in
CAD?  If so, feel free to capture the logs upon Answering a call, to see
what the logs say.

Lastly, whether this ends up being the problem or not, I would say just
remove your rule (<NA> List) as it's doing nothing positive and only
serving up confusion.

I hope that's all helpful information.  And I didn't mean to take over for
Ryan, it just seemed like he was busy and I saw an opportunity to ask a few
questions.  I look forward to your response.