[cisco-voip] SPEC based virtualization

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Dec 3 10:25:56 EST 2013

End of December/ Early January is target for the core (CUCM/IMP/UCXN) others as they come in 1HCY14. If it was me, I'd go ahead and finish the migration as these dates tend to slip and I'd rather be on 9x on ESXi 5.1 than still dealing with the older servers and software and waiting a questionable amount of weeks.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830