[cisco-voip] DTMF Method Stripped on reINVITE | CUCM 8.6.2

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Tue Dec 3 12:56:16 EST 2013

My apologies for resurrecting this thread, but can you confirm if these bug fixes are still targeted for SU4? We'd like to reassure the customer again that SU4 is expected to include these bug fixes, but I'm hoping for official confirmation once more. Also, is the BU still on track for an early 2014 release of the SU? Again, we're just hoping to set realistic expectations with the customer.

Thanks again for looking into this.. it's definitely appreciated.

- Dan