[cisco-voip] unity connection full mailboxes - notifying callers

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 13:51:03 EST 2013

Unity Connection 9.1

I have the check box ticked to check for full mailbox for outside callers
trying to leave a message.  Is there a way to do this for internal
callers?    I could swear the system used to do this. We do get an
undeliverable message and the VM left saying the message could not be left.

We have some rather strong personalities who I don't want to hear from when
thye are wasting thier time trying to leave messages for people with full
mailboxes.