[cisco-voip] C220-M3 TRC 1 RAID Configuration 'Changed?'

Boon ciscovoipuser at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 04:30:48 EST 2013

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if the RAID configuration details have changed in the
UC on UCS Wiki site for the C220-M3 TRC1 setup?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/virtual/CUCM_BK_CA526319_00_cucm-on-virtualized-servers_chapter_00.html#CUCM_RF_C0975F27_00

I'm in the process of reviewing a recent customer design doc where the TRC1
is described as having two virtual disks, one small disk with RAID 1 and
another larger disk with RAID 5.

I've assumed that this copies an old TRC1 specification as the link above
describes a single virtual disk with RAID5.

It would be good to understand if things have changed and possibly the
reason why? I'm pretty sure this has changed recently but it's difficult to
track when.

Thanks