[cisco-voip] Cisco Webex Meeting Server 1.5

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Thu Dec 12 09:47:15 EST 2013

Hi guys,

That is MR1 that is deferred.
I'm assuming it was deferred due to the Sev 1 bug relating to Chrome and Firefox - CSCul49294

MR2 was posted the other day, I'm in the middle of applying it now.
It fixes user de-activation issue and phantom meetings in dashboard which is also nice.
I just checked now though, and it seemed MR2 had disappeared. Perhaps a web site / publishing problem I think.

2.0 should be out at end of the year, or January hopefully, this has some handy bug fixes, and some handy improvements.

Cheers,

Tim.