[cisco-voip] Cisco Webex Meeting Server 1.5

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Thu Dec 12 17:16:50 EST 2013

I haven't managed to check that sev 1 bug yet, as details are hidden. Is it just informational regarding the API?

Tac told me we had to upgrade to MR2 as it did fix something related to this issue (although I realise it doesn't fix the actual issue of removal of the API from fox and chrome)

I'll try get the actual bug details today

Kind Regards,

Tim Smith
Technical Consultant