[cisco-voip] Cisco Webex Meeting Server 1.5

Adam Blomfield adman at adman.net
Thu Dec 12 17:26:08 EST 2013

The bug lists MR2 and 2.0 as "fixed" versions, but it's not a fix so much
as a user notification. MR2 includes a new alert for Firefox and Chrome
users that will give them instructions on how to enable the plugin during
the phase-out period. From the release notes for CWMS:

Chrome and Firefox Browser Alert

Because of Google and Mozilla policy changes, starting with Chrome 32* and
Firefox 27*, users may need to manually enable the WebEx plug-in when using
these browsers to join a WebEx meeting or play back a WebEx meeting
recording. More information and instructions can be found in our Joining a
WebEx Meeting on Chrome and Firefox
FAQ<https://support.webex.com/webex/meetings/en_US/chrome-firefox-join-faq.htm>
.

*The exact versions of Chrome and Firefox that are impacted by this policy
have not been finalized as of the publishing of this document.

-Adam