[cisco-voip] CCM 7.1 on DL380

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Feb 1 10:51:52 EST 2013

Unfortunately, no. It requires specific component builds that must pass a hardware check. The components of each "model" supported are listed here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/ps5748/ps378/product_solution_overview09186a0080107d79.html

But it might be easier to simply buy a Cisco MCS from the refurbished list then to try and make what you have match. Might. I say that cause I looked at getting a DL380G5 to match and it ended up costing almost as much as buying new. The closer you are to the component list, the cheaper it will be I guess.

HTH.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)