[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6 DLU license files

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Fri Feb 1 13:45:44 EST 2013

I know that 8.6 doesn't officially use DLU licenses anymore... but it does. I'm trying to figure out an apparent discrepancy between the licensing I think I've paid for, and the license files that I have installed. Need some help sorting out my numbers before I contact Cisco.

If I license a UCSS user, how many DLUs am I supposed to receive in the resulting lic file?

If I license a UCSS "essential" user, how many DLUs am I supposed to receive in the resulting lic file?

-mn