[cisco-voip] perf counter question

Heim, Dennis Dennis.Heim at wwt.com
Fri Feb 1 17:16:20 EST 2013

If you find the counter you want, find it in RTMT and it will show you the name and path to the counter if you right click on the graph. I found that to be the most helpful when pulling that kind of information.

Dennis Heim | Sr. Unified Collaboration Team Lead
World Wide Technology | 314.212.1814 | dennis.heim at wwt.com<mailto:dennis.heim at wwt.com>
"Creating Impact, Ignition & Scalability"