[cisco-voip] perf counter question

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sun Feb 3 14:56:17 EST 2013

I like PERL as much (more?) than the next guy.  That said I've found the UC AXL interfaces pretty onerous and only spotty perl support in various communities. I've spent a lot of time getting mediocre results and started looking for a better way.

One alternative to scripted API access is to have RTMT log to CSV. Then you can do any desired number crunching on the CSV and leave the UC API nuances to the RTMT team.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_1_2/rtmt/rtconfpm.html#wpxref43081

-wes