[cisco-voip] Meet-Me System Call handler looping

Henrik Madsen henrik.madsen at fibervisions.dk
Mon Feb 4 04:41:18 EST 2013

Hi,

Using CUCM 8.0.3 with Unity Connection.

I have set up a meet-me conference number 9505 that is only reachable from internal phone users.
I then set up a system call handler on DN 505, for external users.
When users dial 505, they are prompted for their name, before being forwarded to the conference 6505.

This all works well, when the meet-me conference is open.
However, if the conference has not been opened, the call is directed back to the system call handler, and the caller is asked for his/her name again.
This process repeats, until the caller finally hangs up.

Is there any way, of forward to another call handler (in case of failed forwarding to meet-me conference) that could tell the caller, that the conference is not yet opened. ?

Thanks

Best regards
Henrik Madsen