[cisco-voip] MCS (HP) CUCM 6 installation via iLO virtual media

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:50:40 EST 2013

To his credit, it is sometimes hard to find specific bootable versions of
old software.  For example, if he orders 6.1 from PUT he will probably get
6.1.5.   If you order 9 on PUT, you will get 9.1.  If you had a customer on
9.0, you would either have to find a partner, cisco se, or try to get it
from TAC.