[cisco-voip] CCM 8.5.1SU5 and CTI Manager Shared Lines with UCCE

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon Feb 11 19:41:28 EST 2013

Looks like root cause for CAD agents unable to login was the IP Addressing Mode =  IPv4 and IPv6 default enabled on phones after upgrading ICM to 8.5

page 8 ipv4 http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_8_5_2/installation/guide/icm852ug.pdf