[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility login causes Shared line outage on other phones.

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 23:52:59 EST 2013

As I understood it from previous TAC and BU engagements, shared lines
were not supported on agent phones. I'm really surprised the agents
aren't getting an error when they log in to CAD that there's a shared
on the device.   You might be able to get around it by moving the
shared line down to line 5 or 6 on a phone, which are not monitored by
CCX if I recall correctly.

Sent from an Apple iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.
Please excude my typtos.