[cisco-voip] Slow Corp Dir on 8.6.2

Erick B erickbee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:57:22 EST 2013

Ahh.. I have another client where there fixed MoH on a old physical server, 8.6.2 cluster (physical server is just for fixed audio with USB audio adapter -- rest is virtualized). The MoH sometimes stops working and we need to restart ipvms or the server sometimes.  Sometimes reports of MoH playing for a few seconds after they unhold call.... I attributed that maybe to the older server being a bit slower than the new vm servers where phones and everything else is.

I wish there was better way to use fixed audio with the USB audio adaptor and not a FXO card trick out.

Sent from my iPhone