[cisco-voip] Broadcasting a message to all phones - CUCM 8.6

Isamar Maia isamar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 01:08:08 EST 2013

Pretty Good !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yah4lkYlRo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Na4hnbJvE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lql88bN0nQ

That's what we really need. Mass notification resource.

But, AFAIK informacast is originally a SingleWire's product, but it's
gonna be a feature of CUCM 9.1 version. Is that right ?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/singlewire-informacast-is-now-bundled-with-cisco-unified-communications-manager-and-cisco-business-edition-6000-to-provide-basic-paging-and-emergency-notification-2013-01-28

Isamar