[cisco-voip] Broadcasting a message to all phones - CUCM 8.6

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Feb 18 08:30:01 EST 2013

Correct, 8.5 and later is what it will/is come with.  The OVA is posted to cisco.com as well for customers to download.

-Ryan

On Feb 18, 2013, at 12:09 PM, Nate VanMaren <VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org> wrote:

I think the release says 8.5 or newer,

I would just order 9.1 edelivery from PUT, and just install the OVA against the older clusters. (there is a separate file for singlewire in the e-delivery)