[cisco-voip] C220M3 16 GB Cisco Flexible Flash Card

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Wed Feb 20 07:03:14 EST 2013

Well I guess I miss-read, or I think the doc has been refined since I looked at it last.

I was building a config for a c220M3, and I saw this note:

"The C220 M3L (LFF) is only supported under UC on UCS Specs-based."  I don't recall the LFF denotation there before.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/UC_Virtualization_Supported_Hardware#C220_M3S_.28SFF.29_TRC.231