[cisco-voip] C220M3 16 GB Cisco Flexible Flash Card

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Feb 20 08:00:25 EST 2013

That's because the 220 M3 you are looking at is the SFF, and that note is pointing out the LFF version of the same server is not in the TRC.

> C220 M3S (SFF) TRC#1
> 	Note:	This TRC is NOT supported for use with Cisco Business Edition 6000.
> 	Note:	The C220 M3L (LFF) is only supported under UC on UCS Specs-based.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/ps10265/ps10493/C220M3_SFF_SpecSheet.pdf
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/ps10265/ps10493/C220M3_LFF_SpecSheet.pdf

-Ryan

On Feb 20, 2013, at 12:03 PM, Nate VanMaren <VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org> wrote:

Well I guess I miss-read, or I think the doc has been refined since I looked at it last.

I was building a config for a c220M3, and I saw this note:

“The C220 M3L (LFF) is only supported under UC on UCS Specs-based.”  I don’t recall the LFF denotation there before.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/UC_Virtualization_Supported_Hardware#C220_M3S_.28SFF.29_TRC.231