[cisco-voip] C220M3 16 GB Cisco Flexible Flash Card

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Feb 20 05:28:02 EST 2013

If ESXi can mount it as a storage repository then I imagine it would work well for storing ISOs and such as well.

-Ryan

On Feb 20, 2013, at 10:17 AM, Boon <ciscovoipuser at gmail.com> wrote:

I had the same query last month. It seems that the only recommendation I could find was to use the VM partition for storing a copy of the ESXi install media for system recovery scenarios