[cisco-voip] P2V CUCM 8.5.1

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Feb 27 11:54:25 EST 2013

There are two things that immediately jump out at me that are going to give you ITL headaches.
1. You need to get the fix for CSCtn50405 before you move to vm.
2. You need to install the sub in VM before you do the DRS restore or its certificates will not be restored and phones won't trust it.

-Ryan