[cisco-voip] P2V CUCM 8.5.1

Michael Hamann mail at mhamann.net
Thu Feb 28 04:50:32 EST 2013

Hello Ryan,

thank you for your hint! To correct myself we use CUCM Version 8.5.1.14900-5 at
the moment. Am I right that the bug you mentioned is fixed in this version and
that our DRS backup should include the certificates ?

> 2. You need to install the sub in VM before you do the DRS restore or its
> certificates will not be restored and phones won't trust it.

Our plan is to shut down one of the subs and have the last sub still running (to
stay in production).  If we have the right certificates restored on the
publisher is this still a problem ?

Michael