[cisco-voip] pointers to the basic AA tcl script I can use with SRST

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Wed Feb 27 12:16:28 EST 2013

Leilo,

What CUE mess are you in?

I know they are getting rid of them, and were working twords that, but we have lots of them from AIM-CUE to ISM-300 SREs and they are working just fine against CM 9.1, without upgrades or special JTAPI re-syncs.

I understand there may be a support issue, but I am trying to say just because it’s not supported doesn’t mean it’s not going to work.

-Nate