[cisco-voip] Call Recording on CUCM

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:25:09 EST 2013

To chime in on what others have said, with the built in bridge you enable
recording per DN. There is a option to record call calls or have it user or
application controlled on the CUCM side also. I haven't done it that way
yet. I tried user controlled on a 9971 but had problems with the record
button working.

The 3rd party applications all vary in way they operate and features, etc.
With some you can tell the 3rd party app what extensions to record, what
time, and just inbound calls or outbound, etc.