[cisco-voip] Hunt Group Question

Lisa Notarianni lisa.notarianni at scranton.edu
Fri Jan 4 14:00:52 EST 2013

We currently do not have any groups on campus using hunt groups but have a possible need to.
Out Financial Aid office has peak busy times when they would like to use a hunt group.  Is anyone out there familiar with the details of using them?  I have some questions I would appreciate help with:

1.       Is there a tool for an administrator or office manager to use to see who is logged into the hunt group?

2.       Can we choose which phone to start sending the incoming calls to? (Main receptionist first and then whoever else is available in the hunt group) - note - they will all be answering the same DN.

3.       If someone is logged in and a call is sent to their phone but they cannot answer it, can you control how many times it will ring before going to the next person in line to answer a call?

4.       If someone is available - but it is not their turn to answer the call - but they want to answer the call - can they?

5.       Can you be logged into more than 1 hunt group?

6.       Is there a report that shows which phone answered X number of calls, etc...?

7.       Our goal is to eventually integrate UCCX.  If you have UCCX - can the calls go from there to a hunt group?
Thank you in advance!

[LisaNotarianniSignature]