[cisco-voip] upgrade PBX to Cisco call manager

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 02:00:51 EST 2013

Vincent--

your leaving out a lot of info.  What version CM do you currently have?
 What version are you going to.  The doc's should be on cisco.com.  If you
have more specific questions, please post.

As for licensing, you might want to contact your Cisco Account team.  this
depends on whether your setup as CUWL licensing or alacart.

As for as Cisco saving you money, there are too many questions that would
need to be asked.  again talking to your account team they should be able
to help you with RIO and the in's and outs so you can figure that out.

Scott