[cisco-voip] upgrade PBX to Cisco call manager

Vincent Vinnie at tdnetwork.com
Tue Jan 8 03:16:17 EST 2013

Thanks Scott for a reply,

i have only about 20 to 30 users and right now using a PBX system with voice
mail,  Couple DID with lots of extensions.  basicly,  should i replace the
whole PBX system with a Call Manager, or coexist with PBX.  I have to keep
the same numbers though.  with CM version, i am flexible on the software
side, could be 7 or 8.

.........People First..........

Best Regards,

Vincent Dao