[cisco-voip] 7936 and corporate directory

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jan 10 10:32:35 EST 2013

What's a packet capture show the phone trying to do, and what is it configured to use for the directory URL?  Unfortunately that error can cover anything from a simple DNS resolution problem to misconfigured URLs, to HTTPS cert exchange issues.  You really need to see what the phone is trying to do (or see that it isn't actually sending anything) to get a better clue.

-Ryan