[cisco-voip] CUCM MTP and g729

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:13:17 EST 2013

Wes,
   I once filed a defect against ipvmsapp for, if i remember
correctly, ORCAcking ("successfully") a skinny ORC for 729. I can't
remember the exact heaadline, and I think it may actually have been
against the conference bridge portion of the code. maybe there's
similar behavior in the MTP portion of the code? See anything that
looks similar to what I'm describing? It'd be interesting to find it
again and see exactly what it was.

-Pete