[cisco-voip] UC on UCS C-Series Datastore Setup

Boon ciscovoipuser at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 10:45:45 EST 2013

Hi,

I'm in the process of building my first C-Series UCS server from scratch.

I've configured RAID, installed ESXi and have logged into vSphere. I need
to configure a datastore which I'm ok with.

I have a question regarding the datastore setup. Is there any
recommendations from Cisco on how to configure these logically?

I've seen a couple of installs that have two datastores, one for VMs and
another for ISO images etc for quick rebuilds..

I have a 1.9TB of disk space to use and I'd like to set it up in line with
best practice if I can.

Thanks,

Rab