[cisco-voip] One-way call connectivity

Candese Perez trigena at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 12:13:56 EDT 2013

I am troubleshooting an issue with inbound calls coming from an Ericsson
PBX ta through a Cisco Voice Gateway to a Siemens PBX.

When the call goes out from the Siemens through the Cisco Voice Gateway
calls connect, however when an inbound call from the Ericsson gateway comes
in it won't connect.

Enabling several debugs has not produced any traffic, in fact I don't see
anything coming into the voice gateway, where as I can see the traffic
going out when initiated from the Siemens.

There is a firewall between the two systems, however the firewall admins
see udp traffic between the voice gateway and the Ericsson.

I am curious as to why I am not seeing anything when running debugs, these
are the debugs I have been running.

debug voip ccapi all
debug vtsp all

Are there other debugs I should be running?

Thanks!