[cisco-voip] Migrating from IP Communicator 7.0.3 to 8.6.3 for Windows 8 support - licensing?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Jul 2 15:02:23 EDT 2013

IPC is not license enforced on the PC side and on the CUCM side it's license match up to the device id you created. You can have 50 installs of the client using the same device id and it would only take up the DLUs or User license of one. (not that all 50 could connect to CUCM at the same time, only 1 can, but you get the idea hopefully)

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter  |  Facebook  | Website  |  Email Support