[cisco-voip] NTP Problem Cucm ver 8.6.2

Kenneth Hayes kennethwhayes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 12:52:49 EDT 2013

I had this issue before it was something on the NTP server side. The
network team made the changes though.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2013, at 12:25 PM, James Dust <james.dust at charles-stanley.co.uk>
wrote:

  Afternoon all,

We have a catalyst 6500 chassis on our internal LAN, which is acting as NTP
server for our CUCM cluster (after past issues syncing with a windows
server). Today due to maintainence the catalyst 6500 was powered down, and
now even though the publisher states it is syncing with this device some of
the phones on our cluster are showing the wrong time.

I am also getting alerts via RTMT stating the cluster cannot sync with the
NTP server, conflicting with the information the CLI is showing NTP is
sync’d on the publisher.

Is this a bug? Has anyone else had this issue?

Kind Regards

James

*Consider the environment - Think before you print*

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and
may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be
sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not
constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where
applicable), can be found at this URL
http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/